About the role
Due to continuous success, South Shields based company are looking to recruit a Accounts Payable to work within their accounts department on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time role, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a temporary basis 3-6 months. This position is full time office based. If you are proactive, detail-oriented and interested in Finance, then this is the perfect role for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Input invoices daily (approx. 20-40)
- Reviewing scanned invoices
- Review supplier accounts
- Cancelation of incorrect invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Ensure VAT is correct accounted for under the COS regime
You will be working in a very experienced Accounts department, providing you with the opportunity to develop your existing accounting abilities in a new environment. You will be joining a team of various backgrounds and ages.
The experience they are after:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Finance
- Experience in an Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable Environment
- Experience in the use of computerised ledger systems
- Experience of spreadsheet, database and computerised ledger applications
- Experience in Oracle
What’s in it for you:
- Great pension scheme
- Modern office environment
- Salary up to £20,000
We’re looking for people who are keen to propel their career in Finance, using their own initiative and drive. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.