About the role
IT Service Desk
About the role
IT Team Leader performs a key role within the IT team, ensuring delivery and improvement of onsite hardware and infrastructure services that meet the needs of a business undergoing significant digital growth and transformation. You will manage a team of five engineers based in different store locations across the country and you will also get the opportunity to partake in various technical and service improvement projects.
We look for warm and welcoming people, who are adaptable, courageous, innovative and goal orientated to join us on our exciting journey.
About the potential candidate:
· Proven experience of leading and developing a similar technical operations team.
· Proven experience of managing resources across multiple locations, making them work together as one team.
· Working to agreed SLA’s.
· Experience and success motivating and improving team performance.
· Experience working within ITIL aligned environment particularly with Incident Management, Problem Management and Configuration Management.
· Demonstrable working understanding of current technologies enabling you to act as an escalation point for the team e.g. Windows 10 /11, Office 365, Active Directory, Server administration, POS, Intune and Autopilot.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Proven track record of proactive problem solving
· ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 Foundation.
· Ability to work under own initiative and make effective fact-based decisions.
· Experience of using Freshservice IT Service Management tool is desirable.
· Reporting on Team Performance Stats
Benefits of the Role:
•Salary of £45,000
•25% Colleague Discount
•25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holiday days (pro rata for part time colleagues)
•Agile working the option to split your time between the office and home
•Birthday day - 1 additional day off in the month of your birthday
•Holiday Purchase Scheme option to buy up to 5 days leave
•Business Dress Loan Scheme interest free loan to buy clothes for work
•WeCare a 24/7 online GP, mental health support service, get fit programme and more.
•Cycle to Work scheme
If this sounds like a role for you, then send across your application and a member of our team will be in touch.