About the role
A Newcastle city centre company has an exciting opportunity to join their Business and Corporate Services function as a People Advisor. You will provide unyielding support, enabling the business to operate efficiently whilst working with clients on ambitious projects that will set new industry standards.
Hybrid working is available.
About this career opportunity
As a People Advisor you will primarily work with members and the wider People team delivering advice, support, administration, and coordination for a defined geography. The activities undertaken will reflect the philosophy of the People Plan and work within the central People Services team.
You will work closely with the Operational People Partner to provide support to local sub-regions and embed and implement programmes. You will also work closely with the People Services Assistants who provide administration and transactional support to the team.
- HR systems and IT software knowledge.
- Contribute to continuous improvements within People Services team.
- Use sound judgement to understand context, make connections and build relationships.
- Always looking at ways to provide advice and solutions through innovative thinking.
- Provide advice and assistance on policies, procedures, best practice, and legislation whilst contributing to the continuous improvement of People systems and practices in a changing environment.
- Comfortable to challenge where appropriate and always working to seek ways in which People Services can ‘add value.’
Rewards and Benefits
On offer is a competitive salary at all levels, and one of the best benefits packages in their sector, a profit share scheme and hybrid working.
If you’re interested in this position of People Advisor, click Apply Now and a member of our team will be in touch.