About the role
An international manufacturing company based in Stillington are looking for a number of Production or Forklift Operators to join them initially on a temporary basis.
Your role will be to ensure all processing is undertaken to customer and company requirements.
The role is working a 3-shift pattern, working a week of each:
- Monday to Thursday either 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am
- Friday is 6am-11am, 11am-4pm and 4pm-9pm
This role has the potential to become a permanent opportunity for the right candidates!
- Receive customer goods for treatment
- Take responsibility for the operation of furnace and other equipment
- Ensure all quality procedures are followed
- Deal with customers who are collecting goods and ensure all paperwork is produced and correctly completed prior to despatch
- Ensure any equipment malfunctions are reported in a timely fashion using the correct company procedures
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks that may from time to time be required
- Experience in an industrial environment preferred
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic numeracy and literacy and IT competence
- Forklift Truck License and Overhead Crane Certificate preferred but not essential
The company promote a workplace that encourages open communication, ensuring people feel valued and able to achieve their career goals.
They live by their core values: Honesty and Transparency, Respect and Responsibility, and Creating Value.
Employees are encouraged to develop their skills through professional career development and in-house training resources.
If you’re interested in this role, send across your CV and a member of our team will be in touch!