About the role
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Receptionist, working for one of the North’s most prestigious Barristers’ Chambers in Newcastle. This is an exciting Receptionist position, working full-time in the office.
As a receptionist working alongside the Head of Reception, you will be the first point of contact for the business, to all clients and members both in person, also via phone and email. It is important that you are polite, and able to communicate with people at all levels, and confident in dealing with clients and members with professionalism and tact.
We are looking for a self-motivated receptionist who is an excellent communicator, has excellent organisational skills and a flexible attitude.
About the role:
- Undertake all front of house and reception duties.
- Ensuring that all enquiries are recorded, passed to the appropriate authority, and answered as promptly as is possible, through a courteous and professional manner.
- First point of contact for all visitors and members.
- Managing a busy switchboard, with prompt response times.
- Meeting visitors and guiding to conference rooms.
- Offer refreshments to visitors, and arrange refreshments for events as required.
- Help with access to the building and carpark.
- Ideally from a Legal/ Professional Services background, with experience of working on a busy reception.
- Good time management skills and organised.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
- Resilient and discreet.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary of £22,000
- Working hours 8.30-5.30
- Company Pension.
- Annual leave.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the front of house team of a prestigious Barristers’ Chambers. If you are interested, click “apply now” and one of the team will be in touch.