About the role
We are working with a fantastic nationwide business to hire a Resourcing Advisor. This individual will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner to support the recruitment of volume and non-volume vacancies within the Data Collection department. This role is based within Newcastle.
Are you an experienced Resourcing professional, with outstanding communication skills and the ability to multi-task within high pressure environments? If so, this job will provide you with fantastic experiences and opportunities to develop your career.
Working as a Resourcing Advisor will see you working with the Talent Acquisition Partner, supporting niche and senior roles from advert to on-boarding, assist with direct recruitment campaigns and aid internal stakeholders throughout advertising vacancies.
- Keep the recruitment process moving forward
- Promote and uphold SLA’s
- Support stakeholders when they need to advertise a vacancy
- Keep up to date with market trends to complete benchmarking and competitor analysis
- Recruit and support businesses across the Data Collection team
- Lead on your own assigned projects
The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple different tasks at once are also necessary skills for this role.
- Previous experience of working within an in-house recruitment team or agency environment
- Excellent IT Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Administration Experience
- Capable of working under pressure & multi-tasking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Post and track volume and non-volume vacancies on multiple job boards while monitoring credit usage
- Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System
What’s in it for you:
- Salary of £25,000 - £27,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Pension Scheme
- Access to My Rewards which provides amazing reductions on 1000’s of purchases including Mobile Phone, Utility bill & top retail brand discounts.
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Opportunities to progress in a successful company
If you feel that you’d fit this role, click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will get in touch