About the role
One of North’s leading integrated PR, digital, and creative communications agencies are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their team.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will effectively manage the day-to-day running of accounts. As a dynamic and forward-thinking individual, you will suggest new ideas and approaches to help exceed client expectations and grow client accounts.
This role is based in Newcastle upon Tyne with hybrid working available.
You are able to interpret the objectives of a campaign and work towards the delivery of these objectives. Understanding the media and forging relationships with journalists is a vital element to your role and you will be expected to have built a portfolio of contacts among national, regional and trade media.
- Effectively manage the day to day delivering of activities on client accounts.
- Develop partnerships and effective relationships with the media, clients and suppliers.
- Be accountable for written communications and materials for clients and journalists, taking the lead on producing copy, press releases, articles, advertorials and other content to a high standard.
- Be responsible for the effective measuring of results and take the lead on the collation of monthly activity reports and quarterly/annual client reviews.
- Take ownership of preparation for client meetings.
- Assist in the organisation of events ranging from workshops, photo calls, press conferences, training days etc. on behalf of clients.
- Assist with the creation, scheduling and posting of content on social media and demonstrate an understanding of social media strategy.
- Assist with new business pitches and proposals (e.g. research, compilation of materials), participate in new business meetings and pitches.
To apply, click ‘apply now’ to be considered and one of the team will be in touch.